How to Win at Blackjack

Top 9 ways to win at blackjack

A player at a blackjack table is battling the house edge in most online casino games. You might eventually lose your bankroll unless you are an expert. However, there are a few strategies that can assist you in maximizing your chances of winning and increasing your bankroll. You can also anticipate making a nice profit if the right cards fall in your favor. Here are our top nine tips for increasing your blackjack bankroll.

1. Find tables with stakes that are appropriate for your bankroll This can be a challenge, especially for players with smaller bankrolls, but if you do your homework on the casino you're playing at, you login should be able to figure out where the minimum stakes are.

Even during off-peak hours, some casinos offer free games. Find the right casino with the right blackjack game by doing some research.

2. Split Aces and Eights If you've seen our blackjack strategy guide, you know that splitting aces and eights is always recommended. Breaking up eights may appear to be a bad move, but it is still the most likely way to win and, in the end, make a nice profit.

3. Because it can have a significant impact on your bankroll, you should always look for tables where the dealer stands on a Soft 17. The house edge is significantly reduced when you have a dealer who stands on a Soft 17, making it slightly easier for you to win.

4. If the dealer has a face-up card of four, five, or six, you should stand if you have a hand that could bust against it. This is especially true if you have a weak hand.

For instance, if you have a hand that is a 10 and a 2, you have a 70% chance of improving it, but you always have a 30% chance of busting. Give the dealer an opportunity to lose, then try again.

5. Choose a table that gives you the option to double down. There is another rule that can help you lower the house edge. While you can double down with a 10 or an 11 at some casinos, you can also double down with any two cards you want.

Your bankroll will grow as a result of the double downs if you play this correctly. Make sure you have a good plan in place to cut down as much as possible on the house edge.

6. Double down against the dealer's six with any ace in fun88 mobile your hand One of the best times to take advantage of double downs is when the dealer's upcard is a six and you have an ace in your hand. Unless you have a soft 20, you should always double down in this situation.

Double down against the dealer's 5 if you can, unless you have a soft 19 or 20.

7. Have a plan in place This has been mentioned numerous times. When playing blackjack, it is always a good idea to have a basic strategy that you can refer to. Having a plan in place can save you money, encourage you to play better, and prevent you from making costly mistakes.

8. When you are prepared to play, try to establish the amount of money you are willing to play with and part with. Maintain this choice throughout the entire game.

Don't go looking for your money if you're losing a lot. Be thankful that you made this choice because it will prevent you from betting more than you can afford.

9. Have a betting strategy in place As with the majority of casino games, you should always have a betting strategy in place to increase your chances of winning. Many players use betting systems like the Martingale fun 88 login and Paroli. These betting strategies, which are based on mathematical progressions, enable you to recover the majority of your losses while also guaranteeing a small profit.

They typically provide blackjack players with some assistance, but they have also been designed with specific bankrolls in mind. These betting strategies won't work for you if you have a small bankroll, so you'll have to find a better system.

Betting patterns in blackjack

If you're new to the game, it's a good idea to bet the same amount on each hand. However, you may want to alter your betting patterns once you begin to understand how to deal with various hands.

When determining the size of your bet in blackjack, the outcome of your previous hand is something you must keep in mind. Change the size of your bet to get the most out of winning steaks and to subtract losses when you're losing.

It is entirely up to you to decide whether you prefer to play more defensively or more aggressively.

Cautious approach

If you want to be cautious, your betting strategy is designed to increase your winnings. You must raise your bet and play again each time you win. This ensures that you never wager funds that you cannot afford to lose and that you always survive losing streaks.

Martingale system

The Martingale system, on the other hand, can be used if you're a little daredevil and want to double your bet every time you lose. There is a good chance that you will lose a lot of money in this game, but you only need to win one hand to make a nice profit.

Due to the fact that the Martingale system is a little bit too risqué, we personally prefer to take the conservative approach.


Surrender is probably the least frequently used option at the blackjack fun888 login table out of all the options. Since many players rarely use the surrender option, many UK casinos no longer offer it.

In blackjack, many players believe that surrendering should not even be an option. The fact of the matter is that giving in could be one of your best tools. Surrendering is one of a few options that can help reduce the house edge when used correctly.

When to surrender in blackjack

After the dealer checks to see if the player has blackjack, the player has the option to surrender their hand and forfeit half of their initial bet. The dealer gets half of the initial bet when this option is chosen, and the round is over.

The early surrender option is yet another option. You can use this option to give up your hand before the dealer checks to see if he has a blackjack. The house edge is further reduced as a result of this. However, be aware that not many UK online casinos provide this choice.

The rules of surrender and when to surrender

Only when the right opportunity has presented itself can you surrender. The house edge can be reduced by 0.07 percent by properly using the surrender option.

Because blackjack is a game of percentages and edges, the only way to consistently win would be to reduce the house advantage in any way possible. You need to know when to use surrender wisely for this very reason.

There is a straightforward approach to using surrender. But first, let's talk about the negative consequences of surrender.

In most casinos, the following rules apply to surrendering:

A player can only surrender any two-card total

You can’t opt for surrender after you’ve acted on a hand

The following is the strategy you can apply when it comes to surrendering:

You can surrender a hard total of 16 against the dealer’s 9, 10 or Ace

You can also surrender a hard total fo 15 against the dealer’s 10 or Ace

When playing multiple-deck blackjack, the only two situations in which you should surrender your hand are those two. Basic blackjack strategy should be followed when playing every other hand.

The majority of casino players absolutely play with the intention of winning. The majority of people agree that one plays at a casino to win, whether you're there for the thrill of the experience or because you prefer a particular table game.

It could end up costing you a lot in the long run if you use a poor strategy, act greedy, or make poor decisions. Put in a lot of effort to avoid the deadly blackjack mistakes listed below to win more games.


Get upto Rs.30,000 - First Time Deposit Bonus

Get upto Rs.30,000 - First Time Deposit Bonus

How to Claim: 1. Login to your Fun88 account and click on ‘Deposit’. 2. Make your first-time deposit with minimum ₹2000. 3. Go to "My promotion" page, look for Get upto Rs.30,00




GET Rs.500 FREE Bets on First Time Deposit

GET Rs.500 FREE Bets on First Time Deposit

How to Claim: 1. Login to your Fun88 account and click on ‘Deposit’. 2. Make your first-time deposit with minimum Rs.1,000. 3. Once you complete your first-time deposit, we will contact you and v

Get 200% First Time Deposit bonus

Get 200% First Time Deposit bonus

How to Claim: 1. Login to your Fun88 account and click on ‘Deposit’. 2. Make your first-time deposit with minimum ₹1000. 3. Go to "My promotion" page, look for Get 200% First Time Deposit a

GET Rs.100 FREE Bets on Sign UP

GET Rs.100 FREE Bets on Sign UP

How to Claim: 1. Register a new account with Fun88 account and leave your real mobile number or eMail ID. 2. Login to your Fun88 account and click on 'Deposit'. 3. Go to "My promotion&#